Hi Hi Everybody!!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
eowynn

Hi Hi Everybody!!

Post by eowynn »

Its been so long and I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to say hi and that I am super excited about FF14 and was hoping to get a chance to play with some old friends. I hope to hear from you!! :P

Mahoro

Re: Hi Hi Everybody!!

Post by Mahoro »

o_O!!! Eowynn! You DO live. What's funny is that there is a character called Eowynliv on Lakshmi and she always reminds me of you. Anyway, I hope you have been doing well. Things are still trucking along here in FFXI. I do have plans to try FFXIV, and hopefully we can have a nice reunion of the "FA old guard" there. Lenneth still plays, and I'm sure we can convince Mr. Reaper and the others to rear their heads again. :)

eowynn

Post by eowynn »

That will be awesome, any word on when the release date may be?

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

hey eowynn! I'll probably be playing FF14 when it comes out also and would love to get together with some of the old FFXI gang to play! Release date has not been set yet but i do know they are trying very hard to shoot for a 2010 release date. Alpha testing has just been announced to start soon, the alpha testing website will be up to log into for thoes that were granted testing accounts on march 11th. Beta will then be after that, and then massive beta to stress test the servers. Then soon after, hopefully the live release :). They did say a while ago they wanted to beta test longer than FFXI and i think FFXI beta was 5 months (i THINK). So hopefully it will be coming out late this year :). Lets keep this thread alive and get everyone that wants to play on the same server!

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

OMFG Eowynn?!?!? I hadn't intended on playing FF14 but if Eowynn is playing I might just have to. :D

Ashido

Post by Ashido »

you cant play. you have to figure out how to get out of your MH

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

Being trapped in your MH? Didn't think your MH was GM jail w
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

Who's bracent?

(you totally should lee :P)

Arcaniz

Post by Arcaniz »

Who is Enne!?

eowynn

Post by eowynn »

Damn you for hijacking my post bracent :whack:

And what do you mean you did'nt plan on playing? It will be too much fun!!