Hello

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
bastila

Hello

Post by bastila »

Just bored off my ass killing the lich king wondering how all you people have been. It me Bastila the white mage from years past. Anywho just sayin hi. If you dont remember me, you probably werent arond in my day, for those who do remember me, write back!
ImageImage

Kiera

Re: Hello

Post by Kiera »

o.O

who the hell???!?!?

j/k.

How are you?

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

Hello Bastila nice to meet you. Hope things been good for ya mate :)
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Strange

Post by Strange »

Long time no see, Basti-cakes.

bastila

Post by bastila »

Strange wrote:Basti-cakes.
Wow, i havent heard that in so long. How ya doin Strange/Kiera. Yea its been a loooong while since i sold my character. was wondering if any of you were gonna play FF14.
ImageImage

Phane

Post by Phane »

Yo! Long time no see! I quit a couple of years back myself, but I still check these forums from time to time. I haven't picked up another MMO, but I might pick up FFXIV if it's subscription fee isn't more than $10 a month.

Deathseeker

Post by Deathseeker »

DB already knows this but yeah i'll be grabbing FFXIV as well when it comes out and idc what the fee is if there is one because its gotta be better then spending $40-80 on games every month

Zeropaul

Post by Zeropaul »

one of the most known male playing a female character back in 2004-5 Hi ya I didnt know you were a part of Anduril back in the day if . . .you even were. Anyhow "TheZP" says hi :)