Possible Earthquake In Calif?

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Kealoha

Possible Earthquake In Calif?

Post by Kealoha »

Ok so i keep hearing from my family and my college buddies that they felt an Earthquake two days ago... Seeing how i'm a heavy sleeper i didn't feel shit XD! So any persons in California wanna agree that we are in for a big one soonish? PS: Haven't watched any TV or news at all bein busy with school and all so yeah XD
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

bastila

Re: Possible Earthquake In Calif?

Post by bastila »

I live at like 10 minutes from the epicenter of the quake that hit a couple days ago. it was nothing. we are due but theres no real telling. as for living in so-cal all of my life, i can say the chance at having something bigger hit after an initual quake drops dramatically every minute.
ImageImage

Phane

Post by Phane »

I was originally from California so my parents live there and a lot of people on my Facebook friend list are. I know a lot of them on Facebook were saying there was a 4.4 and a lot of them slept clean through it. My parents haven't even bothered giving me a phone call over it and they'll usually use pretty much any excuse to call...

A 4.4 is pretty minor... from personal experience that's enough to maybe rattle a few windows and to feel a little bit of shaking if you're close to the epicenter, but not worth getting too excited about.

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

cali is always due for a quake, pretty sure theres two plates meeting there.

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

ahh well 4.4 not so bad i think lol... But seein the windows and ground shake is pretty awesome XD!
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!