Revised - Update details Monday the 22nd of March 2010

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
tisiphone

Re: Revised - Update details Monday the 22nd of March 2010

Post by tisiphone »

Kiyoumi wrote:So I come back and FFXI is still down? Hahah. It's starting to approach JP Prime TIme, too, so I guess they'd better hurry it up. =d
I just woke up, went to check and got nada lol servers have been down what almost 18hours, they trying to go for 24hrs of maint/errors?

Aanalaty

Post by Aanalaty »

ok ive sifted through a lot of the paths on Dagger/Polearm and its really a very straightforward system for these weapons and they all have the same type of output.

For both dagger and polearm its basically starts with one weapon and splits off a few times to various results in the final upgrade of that branch.

1: Slow weapon+big base damage (dagger=D38/Del201. Lance=D99/Del507)
2a: "Strong" 2xatk weapon (2xAtk dagger:D31/Del211. 2xatk Lance:D76/Del507)
2b: "weak" 2xatk weapon (2xAtk dagger=D18/Del211. 2xatk Lance:D44/Del507)
3: Elemental properties. All 8 elements have a branch and each element has 3 "mini" branches.

Lance elements are +4 in corresponding base stat and 3 variations. One adds char stats +15, second adds pet stats+12-15, 3rd adds en-effect. EG:

Fire tree:
Fire1=D92/Del480/Str+4/Atk+15
Fire2=D92/Del480/Str+4/PetAtk+15 PetRatk+15
Fire3=D95/Del492/Add effect "Weakens Atk+10"

It just takes Str/Atk (fire element stats) and has 3 ways to represent fire. Lightning does dex/acc/Petacc/Lower mob acc. Wind Agi/Eva/peteva/lower mob eva etc etc for all 8 elements.

The other weapons may have a different set of stats with the elements, but there will by 8 elements and 3 branches of each. The dagger ones cater towards the mages more however.

Most melees will be concerned with the strong/weak DA options (the strong one has harder fight requirements). However, the "big damage" ones are also very promising. The lance is D99/Del507 which is insane. Dagger is a D38/Del201 which is pretty crazy damage like a faster Pharpe. But the "good" DA versions are just droolworthy.

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

Hot fkin dam its gonna be mayhem just like when FFXI back in 05 when HNM camps, sky, sea and dynamis was jammed packed with people. Oh man oh man i can't wait till i come back this upcoming beginning of April =D! But so many updates imma need D: But hearing about all this new stuff will events be able to do with this merger? I mean will we be able to get into einherjar in time? Farm the stuff we need for sky, sea etc etc? @Leon thats some pretty ballin gear DRK gets congrats to all you power hungry DRKs out there =D! Man jak's gonna miss out on all the new stuff on ffxi ;; ~Kealoha
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!