Just decided to drop in!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Deathseeker

Just decided to drop in!

Post by Deathseeker »

Hello to everyone! lol may have seen me on the forums a couple of times b4 not so sure but figured id drop in and say ello didnt know that so many people i used to be friends with we're in Anduril now hadnt really known about anything going on in the game since i left and well eminence kinda dont like me no more seeing as how i decided to give my best friend my character when i left instead of them lol but yeah just wanted to hear from everyone and see how you all have been and hopefully be able to join u all when well FFXIV finally makes its debut.

Deathbeckons

Re: Just decided to drop in!

Post by Deathbeckons »

lol i think people are confused about you lurking around the anduril forums, dude :p

Deathseeker

Post by Deathseeker »

yeah well lol you can explain it to them then haha :headdesk:

Claire

Post by Claire »

hi DS! im not sure you remember me but i do remember you^^ how ya been?

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

ds never met a pair of boobs he didnt like.

Finalizer

Post by Finalizer »

We, he did meet you, so that must be true then...

*ducks*

Jakal

Post by Jakal »

Yo DS, ya gonna come back to FF11 dude? Good seein ya bro! Man back in the Ballista days u'd kick my ass so much lol Me and Schinn!!! Peaceout, Jakal
AWWWWWWW Hell YAHHHH!! Whoop WHoooooop WHOOOOO!!!

Deathseeker

Post by Deathseeker »

well im not too sure if im coming back to FFXI yet i might depends on if they make much progress with FFXIV the next 2 months DB said i could use my old character again but well i wouldnt come back ya know unless well the sacks in anduril were uncomfortable with it DB would still really have main access though but yeah i really miss ballista man i tell u what though thanks to me leaving the game long my ego has dubbed down alot and yeah i remember u well claire lol and ya Jakal i remember u and how pissed u got when guillotine silenced ur rdm then i got my ridill and wlegs and that didnt help i think ballista is the one thing i miss the most.

Arcaniz

Post by Arcaniz »

What's up bitch!?

Deathseeker

Post by Deathseeker »

yo sup Arcaniz lolnothing much but uh yesterday passed my air force asvab kinda worried about the physical stamina test required for the job im looking to enlist for, CCT combat control apprentice need to be able to swim 20 meters on one breath a 500 meter surface swim then run 1.5miles and 45 situps pushups and flutterkicks within 2mins per each of the sets of 45 and a couple other things....lol gonna be a month of training b4 im going to be ready ATLEAST