im sorry to inform you....

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Genarf

im sorry to inform you....

Post by Genarf »

As of friday my mother canceled my account and i dont know what to do she refuses to pay and i have no job or card to pay. For now im only able to log on as far as my flist and such but i cant get my ID's back at all only thing i havent done yet is call SE and tell them i want the month i payed for to play >.>;;. Some one please let me know what i should/can do i can return to the game we all love to play.

Kiera

Re: im sorry to inform you....

Post by Kiera »

It sounds like you're going to have to take a break for a while. Your mother probably wants you to focus on other things for a while, and she probably has the right idea. :p

You won't lose your spot in the LS. If you do get to start playing again, we'll be here.

Tinchi

Post by Tinchi »

yes kiera will always be here.... =D lol
(and I love her for that!)

Genarf

Post by Genarf »

well ive spoken to my mother and she said before my 3 months is up she will reactivate my account. She is reactivating Rikux so i can attend things on him, if no one minds. Im afraid my mother will not reactivate my account in time for it to not be gone. ; ; So i talked to my cousin hes going to reactivate my acount for me in 1 month but he wants me to move me to titan for 3 months while i am unable to use my account. I dont understand why he will let me play my brothers account and not mine >.>;; but i need to work within my limits. So if my account is not returned to me by the end of the month then my cousin will have me on titan so i dont lose my character. He wants to use me as a mule since hes going to pay for it. Once i am able to return hes going to pay for my jump back. I will be back no worries. As soon as rikux is reactivated ill see you all on him. ^^ Genarf will be gone for a possible 3 months though. ; ; If i play on rikux can i still build my points for Genarf (no lotting of course). lol

Circan

Post by Circan »

You don't lose your character after 3 months anymore. At least I didn't. I've reactivated mine more than once from beyond a 3-month deactivation. You don't even have to do anything different to get it back after 3 months.
FFXI fanatic.

Epylon

Post by Epylon »

Awesome gen... i'm really glad u were able to work that out... losing a buddy like you would have been no fun at all. See ya when u return!

Gosukitti

Post by Gosukitti »

i actually was gone from the game for over 1 year and my account was exactly the same as i left it before i took that break, so if i was you i wouldent worry about losing your account due to not paying for it :)

Tinchi

Post by Tinchi »

Circ: how do u actually (temporarily) deactivate your account? Someone told me to simply delete the Codes in your activation??? Or call the credit card company?? There should be a simpler method....

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

all you have to do is cancel your content ID's im pretty sure. that's what was done to yingling.