Tyger Merc

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
cataroux

Tyger Merc

Post by cataroux »

I know someone who is willing to offer us EVERYTHING ( including Trophy) Aslong as we can kill Tyger for them in return they get Aurum Body. I just see this as an oppurtunity for Free gear, gil, Trophy. We don't have to make a special scheduling for it. We could fit it into one of our own events. I'm sure members here have Tyger pops aswell. Tell me what you think!

Sahearniitth

Re: Tyger Merc

Post by Sahearniitth »

We have done Mercs in the past when we felt that the conditions were such that it posted a benifit to the shell. In the case of Tyger it would have to wait till we do Tyger in LS which will prob not be for another month. As for the conditions (giving up aurum body if it drops) that is somthing I will have to ask Muir or Mahoro for as far as their opinion since they are far more experienced in ZNM stuff.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

I'm absolutely fine with that. Tyger can drop a fair bit of valuable stuff besides the Aurum Body, so I believe it would be in the LS's best interests to do a merc run. My only question, Cata, is what the person would expect to lot if Aurum Body does NOT drop. Would they still give the LS pieces such as Antares, Enforcer, Hachiryu Kote, or the trophy if any of them drop? If not, will they agree to choosing one item from loot pool and giving us the rest?

As for when we could do the run, as Sah said it would have to wait till we do Tyger next, which will be at the end of June. I don't want to force the LS to get 500 zeni and drag them out there for a one-off merc run.

cataroux

Post by cataroux »

No no rush like i said we could fit this into when we do Tyger given we have few tyger pops. I'll get back to you on the issue of if Aurum Body doesn't drop. I'm pretty sure she will give it all away for a chance at the body reguardless it drops or not, however, I'll check.

Aanalaty

Post by Aanalaty »

Dont we still have a backup from tyger pops from the LAST tyger run months ago, and acquiring more as we speak? Tyger is the biggest pain of the T4 ZNMs and were already backlogged on it. Are we really in a position to toss in merc pops when we cant even meet the LS demand?

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

There are currently 4 Tyger pops in backlog. Yes, on Monday we just started the process to obtain more pops, which would likely result in several more pops. This would also probably result in our having 2-3 Tyger nights in the coming months, which should meet the demand enough to let in a merc pop.