THE OFFICIAL FFXIV INFO: (Retail Updated First Post)

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Starrlight

Re: THE OFFICIAL FFXIV INFO: (Retail Updated First Post)

Post by Starrlight »

yeah, i dont think you will find the code you need on the cite, cause when se gave it to me back then it said to write it down(i did on back of my ffxiii product registration card, so i wouldnt lose it) only thing i can think of plane, is to call them up and ask if they have what you need on there end some were. unless someone here might know were to look.
Life is short so live it to its fullest and be safe.

Phane

Post by Phane »

The code is actually on the page Darka listed so long as you're logged into your SE account while you're viewing it. It's under the info about applying for the Beta Test and it's all strung together as one big mess without the fields separated at all.

My question is, is it worth losing a full days work in game and deleting/remaking my character to get this one item? /shrug.

Edit: I went ahead and did that. It deleted everyone on my friend list when I did it, so it might have also deleted me from all yours as well, so you might all have to re-add.
Last edited by Phane on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Starrlight

Post by Starrlight »

hmmm good question, if you delete character you can get back on same server with no problem? and are the stats on item even worth doing that? if it were me i wouldnt delete, an item is an item and they come and go. there always be something just as nice or even better.

Phane

Post by Phane »

Starrlight wrote:hmmm good question, if you delete character you can get back on same server with no problem? and are the stats on item even worth doing that? if it were me i wouldnt delete, an item is an item and they come and go. there always be something just as nice or even better.
I had no problem recreating the character (2nd time I did it anyway, because I missed the Onion Helmet first). My character name was reserved from Beta and that might even reserve a slot for me on Mysidia since that's the server I was on in the Beta. The character was even saved in prefab, so I didn't have to do much other than load him from a preset, pick the server and name again.

Phane

Post by Phane »

Since the only linkshell option right now is one that isn't taking any applications, is there someone who wanted to start a Social LS? I think you can even have more than one LS equipped at the same time on this game.

I suppose I could if you guys needed me to, but I don't even know how to get to Gridania from the Ul'day/Limsa Lominsa area.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

I had thought Enne was going to create an Anduril social shell. Enne, have you done so already?

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

Ok made a shell today, check the first post for info on who all can invite you to the Anduril Prime Social Shell. This will not turn into a endgame shell most likely and everyone that wants should apply to Moogle Inc once apps open up again :). This will just be a place for all the old anduril members, and maybe new friends along the way to keep in touch and talk^^.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Just me and mah cactuar underneath the starry skies
FFXIV_1285275078.jpg
(500.98 KiB) Downloaded 729 times

Starrlight

Post by Starrlight »

yay! finally made it to Mysidia, hehe didnt think i would. the server was closed all nite last nite and this morning too.

Starrlight
Starlight Comeaux
Gridania, Mysidia
Last edited by Starrlight on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

These ain't yo' grandma's Steel Shells
FFXIV_1285277114.jpg
(606.32 KiB) Downloaded 852 times