THE OFFICIAL FFXIV INFO: (Retail Updated First Post)

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Enneisevoli

Re: THE OFFICIAL FFXIV INFO: (Retail Updated First Post)

Post by Enneisevoli »

yeah a move to LA is definitely something i need to undertake. Trying to get some resume builders under my belt first though.

Juanmiguel

Post by Juanmiguel »

Hey guys I finally was able to create a character in Mysidia. See you there!

eowynn

Post by eowynn »

Awesome Juan!!

Most if not all of the people on here have signed up for a LS named Moogle Inc. Mahoro aka Rand Sullender also has a LS setup as well. If you would like to apply for Moogle go to www.moogleinc.com make an app and I will recommend you^^

hope to see you soon

blackplaguee

Post by blackplaguee »

Hey this BP (blackplaguee) I have a toon on the server but yet to find anyone. Been on Wutai up to now playing. Just made Blackplaguee Deathangel today. Im going to wait to level till find people. I dont want to start over if no one on server.

Phane

Post by Phane »

I think a lot of us are on Mysidia. It's hard to find people in FFXIV :( Most of us are either in or applying for Moogle Inc. You can find a link above. Otherwise Ennei created a shell called Anduril Prime just before dropping out of the game. Darkaurora and I are pretty much the only ones that actually chat on it anymore but a lot of the others at least listen in. If you want to find me "Phane Takek" in game, I can get you a pearl to that one.