Forum Update Complete - Please report any issues

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Sahearniitth

Forum Update Complete - Please report any issues

Post by Sahearniitth »

I need to conduct some basic forum maintence within the next day or two and also update the forums to the current version. Usually updates involve losing funtionality and if the issues are critical enough I may have to do a rollback.

As of such I highlly encourage you to back up any important informaton you have or any PMs you may need access to if the forum are down for a few hours.

I will be doing this either tonight after midnight or tommorow night after midnight.

Ashido

Re: Oct 29 - Impending Forum Downtime and possible issues

Post by Ashido »

Sweet rollback to hello kitty forums!

Chewzer

Re: Oct 29 - Impending Forum Downtime and possible issues

Post by Chewzer »

Ashido wrote:Sweet rollback to hello kitty forums!
Is that where the hearts come from? I've always wondered about that. :lol:

Sahearniitth

Re: Forum Update Complete - Please report any issues

Post by Sahearniitth »

What hearts are you talking about. There shouldnt be any bleedout from disabled templates unless you using an alternate temp than Annna.

Anyway forum updates are done. Now to see what all got broken in the patch process. Let me know if you see any glaring issues.

For some reason the image resizer does not like to work in IE8 (as far as being able to click on resized pictures). I am aware of this. It should work fine in other browsers though and you can still drag pictures to the menu bar for the time being.

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

should be fine considering nobody in their right mind would use IE. and if they do, they should be shot.

Ashido

Post by Ashido »

Deathbeckons wrote:should be fine considering nobody in their right mind would use IE. and if they do, they should be shot.

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

Sahearniitth wrote:What hearts are you talking about. There shouldnt be any bleedout from disabled templates unless you using an alternate temp than Annna.
It's just always been there for me. I remember that the site looked different for me back like, 3+ years ago. Am I stuck on some other skin that I shouldn't be? I have used my superior Photoshop skills to give you an example:

Also, is the image resizing thing new? It never worked for me until now.