Um end of my ps2?

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Kealoha

Um end of my ps2?

Post by Kealoha »

so i just tried to update on my ps2 today and says i require 1GB of space to download the new update? thx alot se for screwing over us poor ppl that cannot afford to upgrade to pc or xbox360... well if its to be like this then yea. nothing i can do about that ~Kealoha
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Ashido

Re: Um end of my ps2?

Post by Ashido »

Its a issue SE is aware of.

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

well its to be expected. PS2 has been replaced by PS3. so i just wait and see wat happens b4 i go on ebay lookin for a ffxi xbox or pc copy then. ~Kealoha
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Andrecito

Post by Andrecito »

FFXI PC version was $5 on Steam last weekend. It comes with ALL expansions through ASA for the same $20.

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

They made an announcement about it. They're working on it. Also, how are you able to download update if your account is hacked?

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

i solved that issue from other thread. my account is back into my hands where it belongs. anyways hopefully se will fix this 1GB issue. and thx for the heads up andy. ~Kealoha

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

So you got your account rolled back too, I assume? All your currency and Osode back?

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

nothing se they said they can do about my osode and currency being sold when my account was compromised. so i'll just use the gil he/she hacker spent it on and rebuy em. no biggie. im more concerned about my creed sabatons+1 and my valhalla breastplate and sha"ir manteel.. ~Kealoha