Update Details

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Seraphym

Update Details

Post by Seraphym »

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/7267

Some interesting things I've noticed so far:
The issue in which players would occasionally be disengaged from the NM Amun (Abyssea-Attohwa) against their will.
I suppose this is referring to how you can lose it on a pull?
The number of Magian trials that can be undertaken simultaneously has been increased from five to ten.
Nice.

Other stuff: I get to use my Nomad Cap every day now instead of every three days, the job abilities section mentions nothing about the changes to DRK/PUP/RNG they talked about a few days ago, and they also added NPCs for traverser stones and teleporting to Sandy/Bastok/Windy. What's odd is those NPCs in Port Sandy, Port Bastok, and Heaven's Tower. Seriously, Heaven's Tower?

Theodoric82

Re: Update Details

Post by Theodoric82 »

Important**** And I quote

"Certain Teleporters located in the Shrine of Ru'Avitau will now send players to a fixed location."

Hmmmm, could that be the Kirin porter??? If it's not I'm going ballistic on SE programming staff....

Andrecito

Post by Andrecito »

Theo, yes, 100% chance of correct Kirin room placement.

Theodoric82

Post by Theodoric82 »

What if they are just messing with us, and the fixed location is the pot room?

Kametame

Post by Kametame »

Theodoric82 wrote:What if they are just messing with us, and the fixed location is the pot room?
RAWR :<

Code: Select all

Verethragna Progress:
Lv 80 : 2 /50 Chloris Buds    (  4% )
Lv 85 : 6 /50 Ulhudashi Fangs ( 12% )
Lv 90 : 21/75 Dragua Scales   ( 28% ) 

Raksha

Post by Raksha »

- The proposed atma interface improvement allowing players to save their favorite atma configurations has been delayed to a future version update due to development complications.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

Raksha wrote:
- The proposed atma interface improvement allowing players to save their favorite atma configurations has been delayed to a future version update due to development complications.
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- etc

Raksha

Post by Raksha »

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threa ... #post92965

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lenus

Post by Lenus »

[/quote]
Image[/quote]

Deathbeckons