Voidwatch : The Second Chapter (08/26/11) + New weapons

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Mahoro

Voidwatch : The Second Chapter (08/26/11) + New weapons

Post by Mahoro »

2 new Voidwatch paths, Jeuno and Zilart. Requires all 3 T4's complete and the cutscene. The majority of the LS should have this flagged already so the battles will be open to us right away. A few people left still need Bastok path completion but if past fights are any indication, it is likely nobody would be penalized for not having access because as long as one person in LS has access, we can pop the fight.
[dev1026] Voidwatch: The Second Chapter

The upcoming version update will feature a new installment of the Voidwatch battle system.

* Players will engage Voidwalkers in battle in the following new jurisdictions:
o Jeuno Region
+ To participate:
# Players who have completed up to stage four of the San d’Oria/Bastok/Windurst Voidwatch missions and seen the corresponding cutscene may join the operation by speaking to one of the Voidwatch officers stationed in the three nations.
Click image for larger version Name: forum_20110826_01.jpg Views: 51 Size: 57.8 KB ID: 483Click image for larger version Name: forum_20110826_03.jpg Views: 52 Size: 63.0 KB ID: 484

o Zilart Region
+ To participate:
# Players level 75 and above who possess an Adventurer’s Certificate may join the operation by speaking to the NPC Kieran in Norg (I-8).
*The Zilart Voidwatch operation will be handled by special NPCs in place of the standard Voidwatch Officers.
Click image for larger version Name: forum_20110826_05.jpg Views: 38 Size: 73.3 KB ID: 485Click image for larger version Name: forum_20110826_06.jpg Views: 56 Size: 68.5 KB ID: 486

Mahoro

Re: Voidwatch : The Second Chapter (08/26/11)

Post by Mahoro »

New Voidwatch drops? Or CoP Dynamis Arch boss drops? Time will tell, although that DEX 15/crit hit rate 5% /severe damage Dagger with the electricity coming off it is very hot.

Seraphym

Re: Voidwatch : The Second Chapter (08/26/11) + New weapons

Post by Seraphym »

My guess is CoP Arch Dynamis drops, since talekeeper and sagasinger are from arch bosses and these seem similar (the auras and all).

That dagger is certainly neat looking. Pretty sure I'll be interested in getting my hands on that one.

Raksha

Post by Raksha »

Seraphym

Post by Seraphym »

Oh well, I've got plenty of cruor for cells then.

Andrecito

Post by Andrecito »

Will those of us who have not cleared the bosses paths be able to do the run at all? The reading of the text seems to say "can participate", perhaps that means "participate and obtain the spoils of war [abyssite enhancement]"?

In a similar vein, is it still a full LS-sized event to obtain the boss path flags, regardless of gear drops? I guess it was only a case of bad timing for me/us to effectively go on an (informal) leave of absence for the summer due to vacation, family, and work. :headdesk: Is it possible to have a make-up session for VW, on a non-event night maybe? Or should we join up with another LS for those?

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Time will tell on your first questions, we don't know yet.

If you wanted to just blaze through for boss clear on a side run that you set up yourself, you need at least 6 people. 12 is safer. Full alliance for any reliability in getting gear .

Since we have about 3-4 weeks till the update, we will try to do a final runthrough of Windy and Sandy paths if people are online who need that on a VW event night. Bastok path though is now officially done for us till after patch.

Test Server info on new Voidwatch zones. Note also Atmacites go to level 10 now, and you can equip two (Stockpile your Cruor now to increase your chances in getting the new weapons above):

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/106681 ... r-Findings

/cheer on having Voidwatch Sky warp now and warps to places like Behe Dominion, Crawler Nest, and Boyahda. Unlocking these warps is as much a selling point to me as the other stuff!
Rolanberry Fields
Sauromugue Champaign
Batallia Downs
The Eldieme Necropolis
Garliage Citadel
Crawler's Nest
Qufim Island
Delkfut's Tower: Ahriman Reskin named Akvan, attacks have Additional Effect:Stun, casted Death pretty quick into the fight.
Behemoth's Dominion: A Caturae reskin named Pil, didn't get to see TP moves.
Yuhtunga Jungle
Ifrit's Cauldron
Temple of Uggalepih: A Resheph named Nieth, also had a few Nieth's Bobbin spiders, regular spiders. Died too quick to notice anything.
Western Altepa Desert
Quicksand Caves
Kuftal Tunnel
The Sanctuary of Zi'tah
The Boyahda Tree
Ro'Meave
Ru'Aun Gardens
Ve'Lauganon Palace
Shrine of Ru'Avitau

Andrecito

Post by Andrecito »

Thanks, Mahoro.... I did manage to finish Bastok IV last Saturday as my first, actual return to doing LS events.

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

Mahoro wrote:Note also Atmacites go to level 10 now, and you can equip two (Stockpile your Cruor now to increase your chances in getting the new weapons above)
Fucking hell. I have, maybe, 200k cruor.

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

Chewzer wrote:
Mahoro wrote:Note also Atmacites go to level 10 now, and you can equip two (Stockpile your Cruor now to increase your chances in getting the new weapons above)
Fucking hell. I have, maybe, 200k cruor.
who told you you could leave abyssea? GET BACK IN THERE