Hardrives contain the past

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Strange

Re: Hardrives contain the past

Post by Strange »

Reaper wrote:What's a "skadi" again?
and I remember i used to call Shakaku -> Crapkaku and I made her cry or something, does she still draw pictures?
http://www.kiwiblitz.com/

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

hey all! good to see so many people still in anduril or at least checking forums still :P.

everyone: MIss you guys too!

Aio: haha, cant wait to see what you did with my mule lmao.

Reaper: Dude i just got back from living in japan for a year! Loved it there.

Strange: WTF!! are those shakaku's drawings you linked strange? that's amazing. You know how to get in touch with her? id love to talk to her about collaborating. I"m a writer, would be nice to find a good artist to mess around with and make something for fun.

miss you all, if anybody has a mule i can log onto every now and then just to say hi, let me know :P (wont play it, just say hi)

Zeropaul

Post by Zeropaul »

Enni wont just hope on to say Hi. He'll end up with all crafts 60+ and at least 2 forms of a relic weapon.

Lenneth

Post by Lenneth »

Reaper/Ennei, I be hitched and the hubby I also managed to hook on this game! You should both come back, enough with this "hi" stuff.

Ennei - where were you in Nihon?

Also, I made a Taru (Edward, age 15 months) and I expect another Taru in May. The top picture below is him (double relevance points because Shakaku drew it):

http://cubewatermelon.tumblr.com/post/3 ... ll-i-think

Strange

Post by Strange »

Yeah, that's Kaku's comic site. She's become quite the artist.

Funny story is that I was walking around at the Anime Expo in LA this year, and I walk by a booth and think "That art looks very familiar". Finally met Kaku (Mary) IRL and bought a book of her comics. I'm surprised she grew up to be so well adjusted, considering how we very well could have warped her beyond repair with typical Anduril LS chat.

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

lol wow that's so weird you ran into her randomly. But good for her that's awesome^^

haha Zeropaul. True true, i do have a very addictive personality. Il probably log on to say hi, and then suddenly playing 8 hours a day again lol.

lenneth: I lived 45 min outside Tokyo in chiba. I was in tokyo all the time though, quick little commute by the sobu line.

bastila

Post by bastila »

wow enne just wow.
ImageImage

Aioria

Post by Aioria »

k XD no SS... but hey you check out here enne :D
http://guildwork.com/ffxi/lakshmi/fishataruru

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

haha nice! My little mule is growing up :(. lol. He was level 15 with nothing but 100 fishing when i gave him to you i think lol.