Hello guys!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Genarf

Hello guys!

Post by Genarf »

So i quit playing back in 2008... and my brother took over my account for a long time. He jumped me to titan where my char resided for a long time. When lvl cap raised to 80 he didnt want to play anymore so i started playing again and had move to sylph to play with a few friends i had that still played. Now im in college and have some time to play again and was wondering if i would still be welcome. Please let me know what you think =D

Genarf: http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Sylph/Genarf

If not i still look forward to seeing everyone. I will be coming home to lakshmi regardless.

Sahearniitth

Re: Hello guys!

Post by Sahearniitth »

Hey genarf, as per our nomal policy you are welcome to rejoin us if you are coming back. You will still have to go through a probationary period but will not have to reapply.

It would be helpful if you indicate your VW progress since that has been SE's big progressional endgame as of late.

Genarf

Post by Genarf »

im up to fourarms if i remember correctly

and maybe like TII of the rest of them

Sahearniitth

Post by Sahearniitth »

If you mean the T4 on Sandy and t2 on other city paths, just as a heads up (which you can prob see from other forum posts) we dont plan do do cities again till july. While it doesnt have any bearing on you rejoining us, if you will want to be current on VW, just keep in mind you will need to try to get city progression on your own in pugs or wait till july.

Genarf

Post by Genarf »

Thanks i have some friends who said that they would catch me up, but my character wont transfer... ive paid for it and it says i have been moved but i still log in on sylph =( im gonna call tomorrow and find out why this is happening, have you heard of this happening to anyone else?