Big Brother Big Sister Donations

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Shuri

Big Brother Big Sister Donations

Post by Shuri »

Hey everyone,

Over the past three months I have been participating in an intensive Leadership Course where I have had the opportunity to work as part of a team and give through community service and outreach.

The organization that we have been most active with is Big Brother Big Sister. Two weeks ago I had the privilege of being a 'Big' at a 'Big for a Day' event that my team hosted. While it was amazing to fulfill this role for the day, the majority of the children will not have regular role models to support, guide and inspire them due to lack of funding.

My entire leadership team has pledged to sponsor the Big Brother Big Sister organization by raising a total of $28,000 of which I am personally responsible for raising $1000.

The money raised will go to creating possibility and opportunity for each child - Specifically, helping pay for events for the children to connect with role models, transportation for outings, food, and most importantly sponsoring a 'Big' for an entire year of a child’s life.

If you choose to give please know that you will be supporting something amazing and helping to start something BIG in a child’s life.

Below is a link to my personal fundraising page where you can donate easily and securely through the Big Brother Big Sister website. ANY AND EVERY AMOUNT DONATED HELPS!

http://www.bigbrooc.org/faf/donorReg/do ... =347742620

If you would like any more information on the organization, or my leadership practice please feel free to contact me! Feel free to forward this e-mail to anyone who may be interested in donating.

Thank you for your support.

Ignacio Ramirez

Shuri

Re: Big Brother Big Sister Donations

Post by Shuri »

Bumpage.

There's still time to give, folks! My teams deadline is February 9th, 11:59PM. I am committed to raising the $1,000 for these kids, and there's only $270 to go on that!

Give big!

Ps - http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 500wt_1361
Insomniac Games is working with me to help raise some of the money, if you like one-of-a-kind memorabilia this is the perfect time to bid and help a worthy cause all at once! (They'll also throw in a copy of Resistance 1/2/3 if you win!)

Raksha

Re: Big Brother Big Sister Donations

Post by Raksha »

I tossed you a $20.