Thank ^#@#^&!@# God (VW Loot Dev Feedback 2-1-12)

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Mahoro

Re: Thank ^#@#^&!@# God (VW Loot Dev Feedback 2-1-12)

Post by Mahoro »

Yeah the tickets for some of the higher tier stuff are going to be pretty rare, as they will only be created for the people who already have Coruscantis, Ephemerons, etc.

What this MAY help out on is creating some more of the mid-tier rare stuff. I know people who have gotten multiple Omphalos Bullets for example. With this new system, someone like Chew who went for endless fights without Bullets while people around him got multiples would be rewarded in some fashion.

And as for Mekira etc., I DO know Strange and ZP have gotten them again while they had one. I have not tossed my own, even though it's useless to me. So hey, if anything, we can maybe create a few Mekira tickets for people. It is my understanding that bodies drop slightly more frequently than the glowy weapons, but not 100% sure on that.

Andrecito

Re: Thank ^#@#^&!@# God (VW Loot Dev Feedback 2-1-12)

Post by Andrecito »

3rd of 4 fights one fight last weekend, got my own Omphalos Bullet... whatever that is for. :)

(I also discovered that when my Magic menus were re-ordered, Dispel moved from where it was, and so I didn't *know* that I had it on a new job/sub job. Embarrassing.)