Hello!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Soral

Re: Hello!

Post by Soral »

All of you need to come back and quit whining about RL! If I can do it, you can do it! :<

Edit: Reaper! come back and teach me more Japanese again! ;-;

Kiera

Post by Kiera »

Hey Reaper & Hyp! I've been MIA for about a year, but I still check these boards pretty regularly. Good to hear from you both.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

And hi Hyp and Reaper. Miss you guys and hope all is well. Maybe we'll see you guys next year at the new expansion? :)

Reaper

Post by Reaper »

Yah, never know. I lost all my log in info and the account CC info itself. Gone to Kerra I think. Well let me convince myself and my wife that this is a good way to keep practicing Japanese. Man, I still remember the time we were in Sky and we were competing with a Japanese LS for spawning Kirin. Bracent was trying to negotiate with their LS leader and finally Bracent said "We are going to take it when the ??? spawns, may the best man win" and I translated it as "All hope for peace is lost, tell your women to weep for the men and save your breath for fighting and not speaking". I think that was the hi-light of my FFXI career.

Sahearniitth

Post by Sahearniitth »

Reaper wrote:Bracent said "We are going to take it when the ??? spawns, may the best man win" and I translated it as "All hope for peace is lost, tell your women to weep for the men and save your breath for fighting and not speaking".
So much win

Hypnotik

Post by Hypnotik »

Hey again everyone! Mahoro told me some people went to the excalibur server on ff14. I signed up yesterday to play since I had some more free time now, and wanted to see if you guys could get a hold of me there. Would be great to play with whoever is still there.

My in game name is digii digii so please find and add me!

Krazykozy

Post by Krazykozy »

If you want easy mode and have everything handed to you in a matter of 2 months.. go for 14... If you want fun times old friends and still "some" challenges... stick w. 11..

Oh and Hi Kiera!!!!!!

Wth u been ; ; we need you back to boss Sah around ; ;
Why so serious?