Hello :)

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
KimaruOkada

Hello :)

Post by KimaruOkada »

Hows everyone doing? I hope things are well for everyone. Been playing XIV avidly XD still in Hyperion and pushing thru. Anyone here still plays XIV?

Genoxd

Re: Hello :)

Post by Genoxd »

Hey Kimaru, good to hear from you.

I haven't canceled my subscription to XIV but I don't play it often. I mostly log on every few months for a good solid week (or 2 weekends) and do some of the fights I haven't done.

I don't really care for the end game much and the story is quite possibly the worst they have ever written in FF history, but I do enjoy learning and beating the various battles. I tend to just wait till a patch after content is released so it's not all "zomg you can't come because you're not level xyz or don't have xyz"

I think I believe I'm ready for my first extreme battle next time I manage to log in.

I think I'm on cactuar, but honestly I forget. My character name is Akila Eshe.

KimaruOkada

Post by KimaruOkada »

Good To see you again :) Yeah I am in Hyperion. Created a FC after the old FA from XI. Good friends and fun atmosphere. We are working on Turn 6+ atm. Been having fun. The story isnt all that great just enjoy the cross over things they do. How they implemented Crystal Tower and such. I am looking forward to 2.3 to actually delve into the actual Tower this time. :) Its good to hear you are well.

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Hey Kimaru, good to hear from you again!!

KimaruOkada

Post by KimaruOkada »

Hey Mahoro ^^ its great to hear from you too. How are things on your end?

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Not bad! Got engaged and moving in with the fiance next week. Game-wise, I do have an account on FFXIV and have tried it (on Exodus with some TTOF friends from XI). It's fun, and inordinately casual-friendly, but been sort of wrapped up in RL and my console game backlog to pursue either XI or XIV full-time at the moment. Just been dabbling here and there!