Yo

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Mahoro

Re: Yo

Post by Mahoro »

Hey Brac, glad to see you check back in. I'm on the FFXIV Exodus server with Aanalaty/Artemas/Vlorsutes and their FC. It's fun and all, and fits my more casual playstyle these days, but I too miss XI and the LS. Will be logging back in to catch up with everyone and play some of the final scenarios this year. Hope to catch ya in-game.

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Image they can't tell me NO now muhahahahaha

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Mahoro I play ffxiv pretty casually too. It's an easy game though. How many people are your FC on Exodus? I level a lot when I'm on calls at work but rarely play in the evening.

Sah if you like seeing me die you should play IV with me. Raid wipes are my specialty. :gdevil:

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Brac, there are about 10-15 active people in my FC but they set up a few different iterations of the FC so they could get more housing and stuff (Rebirth, Rebirth2, etc.), and they talk in the LS chat instead of FC chat. So all together maybe 30-35.

Myefe

Post by Myefe »

WHOA longtime no see bracent~ ^^ glad to hear from ya. im having pc issues currently hoping to get em dealt with soon so I can get back into XI myself. hopefully your still hanging around when I can get back on ^^

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

Fearless leader, why are you not back online yet? You must save me from sahslut

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Honestly every time i get motivated to call I get frustrated trying to find the number TO call. I have my book laying here. Is POL still doing support or do you call SE now? Anyone know? I never was able to convert my POLid to SEaccount... it's thoroughly confusing. :headdesk:

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

SE support hasn't change, still horrible lol.

For POL link I think you just make a SE account then sign in and link the POL ID/Password to the account. Been a long time since I've done it, so I can't remember. All new accounts go directly through the SE account

KimaruOkada

Post by KimaruOkada »

Hey Yo. Wonder who even remembers me here :P.

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

Oh oh, me me, I do! Can I have a prize?