Yo

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Sahearniitth

Re: Yo

Post by Sahearniitth »

Make sure you install the CORRECT version of Windows 7/8 POL from the FFXI site.

You will also have to enable some legacy compatibility stuff from add features in windows if you are running windows 8.

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

Don't forget to also install windower so ffxi is actually playable and the windowed mode doesn't suck

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Windower... I had almost forgotten the awesome that is ffxi'x UI. By the way if anyone is playing FFXIV on Lamia I'm really easy to find lol Same character model I had in ffxi and name should be easy to pick out.

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Good news it seems like my POL Id is stil active but I don't remember the password. So I am going to try to call SE to see if they will reset for me. Might be a little weird since I'm not sure what the last credit card or address I had on the account but I'm sure I can talk them into taking my money. I hope to log in soon.

bastila

Post by bastila »

Bracent?! Oh my god. Many memories, many memories.
ImageImage

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

Lol chocobo named yingling

Bracent

Post by Bracent »

Seemed funny since I always had the Yingling bot following me around in game. I haven't forgotten about logging in. Geno I can barely figure out logging and I appreciate the login but... Worldswitching and new toons sounds painful. SE giving me the run around about character but I think I actually still have the original book with codes in back. I saw it when I last moved and since I'm me most things are still in the boxes so it shouldn't be too hard to track down. I've just not had the time to do it lol. Anyway I'm sure you guys will be around a little bit longer. Not like I'm not level 75 when I do log in I can't do much but chat XD

Strange

Post by Strange »

You can do lots of things at level 75. But all of it involves dying.

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

I'm prepared to die with him! Everyone level sync to bracent so he's not alone

Sahearniitth

Post by Sahearniitth »

You are obviously forgetting how much joy Bracent's dying used to bring us...