soooooo.....im back!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
laias

soooooo.....im back!

Post by laias »

im back after about 3 months break and a SHIT TON of moving around, and buying a new xbox and a ton more...-_-:
so yeah and i go to log in today and i get an error so i have to reinstall everything, on top of that i changed my password before i left and forgot what i changed it to *double sigh* AND its the weekend so i cant contact SE about it till tomorrow. does anyon know if i give them all the necessary information about the acct is it possible for them to change the PW for me?

annika

Re: soooooo.....im back!

Post by annika »

Hey, welcome back!

After answering a few questions, for example: first and last 4 of CC used to pay for the account, POL ID, your name and address on file, they can reset your password for you. After that is completed then you can reset the password after using the temporary one.

poppinfresh

Post by poppinfresh »

you also need your registration code thingy. that long code thing inside the book, not sure if you need the original or could just use your newest one.

laias

Post by laias »

sssshhhhiiiiiitttt

laias

Post by laias »

laias wrote:sssshhhhiiiiiitttt
wooooot i found it! now all they hav to do is take me off hold (1 hour and counting...)

annika

Post by annika »

I had dealt with this myself when I didn't have the code (I shredded them so I wouldn't come back...) lol a lot of good that did me. but you don't need it as long as you can answer the other questions to prove your identity.

laias

Post by laias »

yeah i actually had my xbox registration stuff and they needed my PC from the game originalyl came out,. i havent played on the PC since xbox version came out haha there was no way i had that. so they let me go without it and said from now on i dont need my registration code. then i started to reload eveything and got an error because the disc was too scratched so i had to go out after work just now and buy a new one, luckly they have the collection of all the expansions and stuff now so that is making it mnuch easier....now i have to do all the updates....yay like 13 hours...