i'm back!

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Mahoro

i'm back!

Post by Mahoro »

Hey all,

Logged in over Thanksgiving weekend and said hi to some of you, but thought I'd post here too. After about a 6 month break, I'm back, and itching to play and hang out with you all again. Hope all has been well.

For those newer members who don't know me, I'm Mahoro, a 75 WHM/75 SMN. Yes, my name comes from the Mahoromatic anime....an ex of mine was a huge fan and named the character for me :) Been playing since NA launch. Started out with the Guardians LS waaaaaaay back in the day (which some veterans here surely remember, I hope?!), then joined Fallen Angels back in the Erathlyn days (it was...um...a very different shell back then, in a good way), became sackholder of FA for a time up through the Almanie/Jordainavon era (does Jord still play?), and then finally joined Anduril as part of the mass exodus that ensued. Very happy to end up in Anduril, as I find my favorite people are in the shell and we have a nice laid-back, non-dramatic vibe.

Anyway, good to see you all again, and hope to see you in-game!

Mahoro (AKA Eric)

Kiera

Re: i'm back!

Post by Kiera »

Mahoro!

wb!

Dkbutterflavah

Post by Dkbutterflavah »

OMG!! MY WHORE IS BACK!!!

Arcaniz

Post by Arcaniz »

Who is Mahoro??

J/K..lol welcoome back :D

Yagson

Post by Yagson »

Welcome back Maho!

ARC WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!!!!????!?!?!?!?
:whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack:

Arcaniz

Post by Arcaniz »

Yagson wrote:Welcome back Maho!

ARC WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!!!!????!?!?!?!?
:whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack: :whack:
Tuesday If everything go as planned :O

Reaper

Post by Reaper »

Almost wants to make me come back...too bad I don't know where my disks went. Or my log in info. or even what jobs I had.

Deathbeckons

Post by Deathbeckons »

could totally use reaper to whip some bitches into shape. and deal with loot distribution. you know you want to come back!
and wb mahoro :P

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

Reeaaaaaapppperrrr....i may go back to Japan next year. Would love to do another izakaya run with ya!! You should totally come back to FF....you and Lenn and I can run some fun missions :)

Mahoro

Post by Mahoro »

That's me DK, the once and future whore :P

And hiya and thanks to the rest of you too! Glad to see some old friends of mine still playin'

On a completely unrelated note, I am currently rabidly addicted to Death Note (got through 10 eps in a few days) and consider it to be one of the top few animes I've ever seen. God, is it good. I love the cat-and-mouse suspense stuff....