First Nephew

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Chewzer

First Nephew

Post by Chewzer »

So, I had a day off from my hell-streak at work, and decided to head back home to meet my first nephew who was born a month ago!

I was exhausted in the morning as I woke up, and drove the 2 hours back to my hometown, where my sister was visiting. Struggling to keep the car on the road, I wiped sleep from my eyes and shoved energy drinks down my throat in my attempt to stay awake.

I arrive in my tiny, hideaway hometown of 200 people, pull into my parents driveway, enter the house, and give my sister a hug. Then I was introduced to little Isaac...

And I fell in love.

Something about a baby makes a person look inside themselves. Within seconds life is re-evaluated and what's really important in life becomes apparent.

Plus, he is just so fucking CUTE.

Apparently, he just started smiling a few days ago, and he sure isn't shy about sharing them. He also gained enough motor skills to shove his entire fist into his mouth and nom nom nom to his heart's delight. Adorable!

After playing with him for hours and hours, only disturbed for short, uncomfortable periods of my sister breast-feeding, I realized I felt a closeness to him... a certain kinship beyond the sharing of DNA.

It's almost as if we shared something incredibly close... a bond... a sense of exclusivity... It's impossible to explain.

Maybe you can figure it out:

Verence

Re: First Nephew

Post by Verence »

Nephews are funny things. I freaking hate kids. Love my nephews though.

poppinfresh

Post by poppinfresh »

LOL aww hes adorable <3
way to put a chapeau on him thats effin cute!

Ashido

Post by Ashido »

to bad he wants nothing to do with RDM , ive already aquired his sub job items for him and he will be persuing black mage.

Toren

Post by Toren »

kids are great when their not yours, you can give them back at the end of the day :lol:
that aside tho, when my neice was born i knew instantly that i would move heaven and hell for her if i had too.
And before ppl ask no its not Korb's kid. (Meigan's parents are some of my closest friends, and despite her being just over 2 years old she calls me uncle Dave :D)
I'm going to let the liquor do the thinking.

Jakal

Post by Jakal »

Congrats on you being an unlce Chewzer!! And gratz to your sister! Cute lil guy!! 8-)
AWWWWWWW Hell YAHHHH!! Whoop WHoooooop WHOOOOO!!!