David Carradine

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Tinchi

David Carradine

Post by Tinchi »

Aminah

Re: David Carradine

Post by Aminah »

what the hell was he doing in Bangkok...

Tinchi

Post by Tinchi »

Who knows half the shit that goes on in Bankok. :?

Phedra

Post by Phedra »

Sex with 12 year old boys, duh!

But seriously, a truely sad loss.

Toren

Post by Toren »

I read an article on this yesterday on CNN.com, Thai police had pretty much written it off as a suicide. But there is a couple things about that, that doesn't make sense. First of all the say he hung himself and that he was around 3 feet off the ground, David was a tall guy so the celling had to be at least 12 feet high. The problem is that if he did actually hang himself there would be a chair or stool or something nearby he used to get himself up there. They've reported that nothing like was found near the spot they found him, so htf did he get up there... jump?

The whole thing is smelling like a murder cover-up to me, but I'm not a cop or a CSI so my opinon is just that.

Going to see if I can find the link to the particular article I read yestday and everyone can make come to their own conclusions.
I'm going to let the liquor do the thinking.

Tinchi

Post by Tinchi »

mmm newspaper this morning states it's fishy due to interviews from his manager and family.

but who know what happens to these mysteries of stars... I mean did Heath Ledger OD on drug drugs or was it really just sleeping pills??

Finalizer

Post by Finalizer »

http://jam.canoe.ca/Movies/2009/06/04/9675066-ap.html

There's your answer. What a way to go, and what a way to leave your legacy behind, tarnished like that. Sheesh.

Toren

Post by Toren »

So now he was discovered in the closet according to that article Final posted, but according to the article I read on CNN he was found in the middle of the room hanging from the fan... Um wtf. Something is definetly wrong here.

And ropes around his genitals... doesnt sound like something someone would do to themselves right before the commit suicide.
I'm going to let the liquor do the thinking.

Verence

Post by Verence »

Hanlon's Razor wrote:Never attribute to malice what can be explained by stupidity.
I bet the discrepancies were just a result of reporters wanting to hustle the news out the door ASAP and be the first to land the scoop without fact-checking carefully. I remember a story a while ago about a French composer dying and a Scottish college student putting a fake quote on the composer's Wikipedia page soon as the news broke. Within hours, reporters from many major newspapers had snapped up the quote for use in their papers, despite the quote being challenged and removed due to lack of sources several hours after it had been posted.