Thanks everyone.

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Arcaniz

Thanks everyone.

Post by Arcaniz »

(I Don't Know If this is the right place to post it..But since I Don't have member access, I'm just doing this here..)

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for letme in. I really enjoyed your company .

I never thought leaving this linkshell you were a family for me in this game.. but I don't feel good nowdays on events or doing anything in linkshell for a lot of reasons. It's frustrating trying to be on LS ..I tried real hard to stay here: took a break but I did not work ..I'm not happy in Anduril anymore..maybe It's just me** who knows..?**.

I'll really miss most of you ;;...I Don't need to post names beacause you know I appreciate you beacause you were close to me since I joined.Thx for all that time you shared with me ..I hope you keep in touch and Don't take this personal, If I'm leaving it is beacuse of me my real life has been changing a lot that's why my mood is like this.. I can't handle a lot of things in game, so this is better for all.

Special thanks to:

Enne, Dk , Soral, Kiera, Yaggi,Sah,Zeth,Tmoc,Circan,Jakal,Iker and lolbracent
(sorry if I forgot someone ;; my memory is phailing as usual :p)
for being my mentors, ls mates and my friends..

Don't forget me :(

-Arc

Ebony~

Re: Thanks everyone.

Post by Ebony~ »

Sorry to see you go Arcaniz. Best luck real life side.

Jakal

Post by Jakal »

Arcaniz we been through alot together buddy. It saddens me to see you go away mi amigo. I wish nothing but the best for you and where ever life takes you in this world. I hope we can still hang out on my free time ingame. If not, was a pleasure meeting you and you'll never be forgotten my friend! Mahalo! and Kudos dear friend!!!

Jakal

Circan

Post by Circan »

I'm sad to see you leave Arcaniz yet it's change that allows us to move forward and continue to improve ourselves. You are not the first and won't be the last who needs to move on to achieve their goals, and I applaud you on your bravery. I hope that you can find somewhere where you are happy in FFXI or entirely outside of the game if that's where you find yourself. Hopefully we can stay in touch and keep each other as friends. Have fun and I hope that you have good luck and are successful in all that you do.

Circan
FFXI fanatic.

Enneisevoli

Post by Enneisevoli »

have fun at school arc, il miss you in LS bro!