The Guild - Do you want to date my Avatar MV

Have something you want to share? Post it here. Linkshell members may upload files directly to their posts in this forum.
Sahearniitth

The Guild - Do you want to date my Avatar MV

Post by Sahearniitth »

The people from the guild teamed up with Joss Whedon to make this vid. It has some cheesy lines but overall it was pretty funny I thought.

If you havent seen The Guild webisodes you might want to check it out. Eps are pretty short (7-10min) and theres only 22 eps out. The humor is the series is less cheesy than the music video (which I like but some may disagree).
http://www.watchtheguild.com/

Oh and the main character of the show (and the producer/writer) is Felicia Day. Who was also in Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog which I posted a few months back. Some of you had issues watching it so here is a link to Hulu. I DEFINATELLY recommend this. Its only 42 minutes but is hilarious.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/28343/dr-horr ... along-blog

Mahoro

Re: The Guild - Do you want to date my Avatar MV

Post by Mahoro »

Hah, this was great. I'm a big fan of The Guild and Felicia Day, also of Joss and the Whedonverse. And I second Sah's recommendation of Dr. Horrible. Really good web-musical-thingy.

poppinfresh

Post by poppinfresh »

lol

Sahearniitth

Post by Sahearniitth »

BTW if you have a 360, all the eps of the guild including the MV are free to download on XBL.

Tadacho

Post by Tadacho »

Mahoro wrote:Hah, this was great. I'm a big fan of The Guild and Felicia Day, also of Joss and the Whedonverse. And I second Sah's recommendation of Dr. Horrible. Really good web-musical-thingy.
This.

Felicia Day is incredibly hot too.