Anduril please listen

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Kealoha

Anduril please listen

Post by Kealoha »

That person that is in LS right now is not me... My account has been hacked by some weird guy. please believe me when i tell u all this. I am currently not playing on my character some goddamn hacker is playing on my character and selling the 1 byne bills im collecting for Relic. And selling the Kirin's Osode. i am not lying about this PM me if u want more info... ~Kealoha
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Ashido

Re: Anduril please listen

Post by Ashido »

Contact SE with your POL ID Codes ( registration codes ) and have them lock the account.
Then attempt for a reload of your charecter .

Rayna

Post by Rayna »

You can also have someone contact a GM in game and have them lock the account until you're able to get through to someone with SE.

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

After turkey day i plan to call SE right away. if u all can GM him it be great ty. i will be back soon as i deal with this ordeal :( ~Kealoha
Death before Dishonor~ With these hands of mine holds an awesome power! Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: MY LOVE, MY ANGER, and ALL OF MY SORROW! Shining Finger!! GO! GO! GO!

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

Since when do hackers just hang around on an account, much less sell coins on the account? They normally strip you bare in 2 min and never log in again.

Ashido

Post by Ashido »

Chewzer wrote:Since when do hackers just hang around on an account, much less sell coins on the account? They normally strip you bare in 2 min and never log in again.
fact

Trey Enma

Post by Trey Enma »

Friend of mine got hacked a while back and the hacker used his character to farm Tiger Fangs and Fur.

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

Look idk wat this guy is doin on my char more or less why he targetted me the fact of the matter is why would i sell my 1 byne bills im collecting for relic and my KO when i still use? Im very upset as u can tell. i know hackers strip u naked and never log on again... thing is i have no idea how much shit he sold or dropped... ~Kealoha

Aanalaty

Post by Aanalaty »

So is your account stuff all fixed up now?

Kealoha

Post by Kealoha »

As of right now? no... SE sayin shit that they cannot verify if this is my account since i cannot provide them with proof like my pol id and pw. even tried my regristration code on my booklet still they wont help recover my account... wat else can i do? ~Kealoha