Life After Abyssea - FFXI Roadmap 2011-12, Voidwatch, Lv. 95

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
Mahoro

Life After Abyssea - FFXI Roadmap 2011-12, Voidwatch, Lv. 95

Post by Mahoro »

Fascinating roadmap of the new content headed down the pike for the next year. Next level cap raise scheduled for August.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threa ... April-2011

A new system called Voidwatch will be released next month and it sounds pretty nice. It appears to be new HNM's designed for 6-18 players, including one that looks to be an HNM version of Gilgamesh (although he is already in the game so maybe it will have a different name). The first part of Voidwatch will have 18 fields of challenge:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threa ... ch-Emerges!

Aanalaty

Re: Life After Abyssea - FFXI Roadmap 2011-12, Voidwatch, Lv

Post by Aanalaty »

Interesting. I hope it is implemented well. I have been very curious how the game is getting aimed at 99. This road map is exactly the type of information i wanted to see. A surprising amount of clarity and specifics from the VIP of Vague himself. Me likey.

Chewzer

Post by Chewzer »

It blows my mind how much SE has been communicating with the playerbase lately. This game and the dev team have done almost everything right the last year.

Some interesting tweaks, and it's nice to see that 'endgame' won't be entirely focused on Abyssea, if at all. I wasn't expecting to have to wait a full year for the 99 cap, but at least they're doing a great job of adding content to keep the game fresh in the meantime.

Sahearniitth

Post by Sahearniitth »

Interest
•Fellows adjustments and additions
•Level cap increase (95 and 99)
•New summonable areas