Please read before voting

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
bobthetaru

Please read before voting

Post by bobthetaru »

Hey hi, i'm Bobthetaru, formerly Mitsurgi the galka of garuda. Some of you may know me many may not, many may have heard things good or bad about me, and I wanted to clear some things up. I was playing unmedicated for a while there and said a lot of things to a lot of people I regret, and wish to apologize to anyone I may have offended. I have PTSD from the war, coupled with ADHD and general anxiety disorder, when i'm not medicated i get really really angry very easily and tend to blow up. So going forward i'll be following my self-imposed rule that when i'm out of meds, i don't play ffxi. In general i'm lighthearted and easygoing, and again I apologize to anyone I may have blown up at, and I assure you it was an anomaly and will not happen again. Anduril is the shell I have aspired to since I came back to FFXI, which was about a month before abyssea went live. Since then I've geared up well and now have several jobs endgame-ready, to include stun sch, and boss drg with angon hands. Hope to see everybody soon!

bobthetaru

Re: Please read before voting

Post by bobthetaru »

Disregard. I don't give two shits what anyone thinks of me anymore, I've uncovered an organized effort by a number of individuals to bar me from any and every LS on this server, so I'm going to pick another server at random and move. To all my friends in anduril, nice knowing ya. To the trolls, go crawl back under your bridges and die.

lhova

Re: Please read before voting

Post by lhova »

Wow, I guess the truth shall set you free?