Hmm. WTH, 160 Million Paladin Toy

General Discussion for Members and Non-members.
lhova

Hmm. WTH, 160 Million Paladin Toy

Post by lhova »

I thought I read wrong and I know this is an obvious noob question but an 75 Aegis is approx 140-160M? WTF. I think my token PLD will only have Ochain lol. Damn shield seems more expensive the all the other Relic weapons. WTF SE.

Sahearniitth

Re: Hmm. WTH, 160 Million Paladin Toy

Post by Sahearniitth »

It WILL be slightly more expensive than the rest because it takes 95 M pieces as opposed to the nearest equivalents which would take 74 but the total amount of 100 pieces needed is the same as all relics. My Math could be off, but I think that's only 5-6M more than the other R Piece relics so its not something excessively off.

lhova

Post by lhova »

No I understand that part Sah, its just that relics aren't that cheap lol. I would have figured by now the price would have come down a little. Or I could probably spend 3 months and farm the currency.

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

Why would you think price would go down?

lhova

Post by lhova »

I don't know but if I'm going to spend that type of money it would be on Anni or starting a mythic. But in other words i joined the Ochain gang! lol. Thanks for the help Lula and Tabanx!

Krazykozy

Post by Krazykozy »

160 mil isnt much to make... me geno, strange and cas all have mythics that are worth 300 mil or more pending state of alex market.... relics are a joke to make... although dynamis is still a zzz fest :headdesk: you really shouldnt have any issue making an aegis... i only did 10 dynamis runs and in those runs i got enuf currency to put aegis at stage 4 if i didnt hand in currency ect for anni... just focus on making one login do your dyna ect but, focus your attention on your shield and get it done...
Why so serious?

Miang

Post by Miang »

160 mil isnt much to make... me geno, strange and cas all have mythics that are worth 300 mil or more
My soon to be 2 mythics don't count in KKs world :(

Krazykozy

Post by Krazykozy »

they do i just forgot lol :headdesk:
Why so serious?

Genoxd

Post by Genoxd »

my 3 relics also dont count :(

miang farm me afterglow :3